Oct 21 2007
We released a very interesting dutch magazine on Customer Engagement (request print here) that we created for Adobe Business Exchange – the conference for business and marketing managers regarding Customer Engagement through the internet which takes place in The Hague on October 25th.
The magazine has the subtitle “The challange of customer engagement – stay ahead of the game” and features case studies and background articles on how customers have been using Adobe technology to improve customer (and employee) engagement:
- Philips talks about how and why they used Flex and AIR on top of SAP
- Robeco explains why offering proper product information is a Unique Selling Point and how Flex helps here
- DutchView talks more about video experiences and how they teamed with Adobe to deliver a scalable end-to-end solution for the Dutch market to use
- AXA tells how they used PDF and Adobe LiveCycle to streamline business processes
- Belgacom has a case study on how they used Flex to deliver their Rich Internet TV experience
- Adobe’s own Jeff Whatcott explains the Adobe Engagement Platform
- SAP explains why it partnered with Adobe to deliver better frontends to their business applications
- And more business information articles on Web 2.0 within enterprises, document archiving, and customer self service
Adobe is more and more moving into these business oriented events. The setting is obviously different than the designer and developer conferences: more ROI talks, many case studies, well known managers explaining their vision and last but not least…. more suits! To highlight some of this years visionary presenters:
- Forrester Research – How to build loyalty with every interaction?
- ABN AMRO, Peter Wonder, executive vice president – on digital document workflows
- Philips, Gilles Domartini, VP & General Manager Online Sales and Marketing – on Philipsâ€™ online business transformatie strategy
- SAP – on Business Network Transformation
- Adobe, Jeff Whatcott, Executive Vice President – on The Challenge of Customer Engagement
In the afternoon there will by more presentations by Robeco, Johan Enschede Amsterdam, DutchView, Philips Lighthing and many more. You can read more and register through www.adobe-business-exchange.com/nl/ or through this PDF.
No responses yet